I am an ordinary guy who enjoys riding motorcycles. I love riding all makes and models. I love short rides, long rides, and multi-day road trips. I post reviews about motorcycle gear, motorcycles, roads, restaurants, sights, gadgets and more. The Motorcycle Facts,Trivia and History page has a lot of good info. Be safe and enjoy the ride, Oz.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Will Not Post A Review" list

You may have noticed that all of my reviews have been positive.  Not all are “glowing,” but none are negative.  I don’t really like ragging someone, but I do think I should communicate about places and items that I did not find worthy of writing about.

With that in mind I have decided to periodically post a “Will Not Post A Review” list.  I hope my silence communicates appropriately.

In no particular order here is my first:

                  Will Not Post A Review
1) True Grit Restaurant - Alamosa, CO
2) Chama Trails Inn - Chama, NM
3) Bar B Que Junction - Bowling Green, KY
4) Idaho Springs Motel - Idaho Springs, CO
5) Lea's Restaurant - Leonard, TX
6)Lewie's Burgers and Brew - Lead, SD
7) Maxima Spray and Shine Spray-On Detailer

No comments:

Post a Comment