I am an ordinary guy who enjoys riding motorcycles. I love riding all makes and models. I love short rides, long rides, and multi-day road trips. I post reviews about motorcycle gear, motorcycles, roads, restaurants, sights, gadgets and more. The Motorcycle Facts,Trivia and History page has a lot of good info. Be safe and enjoy the ride, Oz.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Average is not bad.

I have eaten twice at La Mesa Mexican Restaurant (2124 Texoma Parkway) in Sherman, Texas. Both times I have left feeling OK about my meal.

La Mesa is a nice average Mexican restaurant. They are very generous with the cheese. One rider ordered the Taco Dinner and the tacos were covered with lettuce and cheese. The salad that another rider ordered came with a good amount of cheese and my Tortilla Soup could have easily been named Cheese Tortilla Soup. So if you like cheese you will like La Mesa.

The chips and salsa were fine. Service was appropriate and atmosphere was pleasant.

La Mesa is good non-chain Mexican restaurant.

Would I eat there again? Yes, if I was already in Sherman and I was in the mood for Mexican food. It is not the type of place that I would plan to ride out of my way to eat there.

No comments:

Post a Comment