I am an ordinary guy who enjoys riding motorcycles. I love riding all makes and models. I love short rides, long rides, and multi-day road trips. I post reviews about motorcycle gear, motorcycles, roads, restaurants, sights, gadgets and more. The Motorcycle Facts,Trivia and History page has a lot of good info. Be safe and enjoy the ride, Oz.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Time for another special list.

In December I posted my first list of places, gear, restaurants... that I did not find worthy of a review.  I don't like to write negative reviews or reviews of "just average" items and have you waste time reading about something that isn't worthy of your consideration.

The items/places on this list are not necessarily bad, but they are not items/places that I would get excited about sharing with my friends.  So, I hope you find this list useful in it's own way.

Restaurants:
Kate's Place - Ridgway, CO
Old Mexico - Dothan, AL
Two Senoritas - Greenville, TX
La Fiesta Grande - Natchez, MS

Eye wear - Hooligan Photochromic (transition sunglasses) - comfortable, but did not get dark enough for me during the bright daylight.

Tires - Dunlop D404

No comments:

Post a Comment