I am an ordinary guy who enjoys riding motorcycles. I love riding all makes and models. I love short rides, long rides, and multi-day road trips. I post reviews about motorcycle gear, motorcycles, roads, restaurants, sights, gadgets and more. The Motorcycle Facts,Trivia and History page has a lot of good info. Be safe and enjoy the ride, Oz.

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Oz Talks with Eric Swahn Racing Podcast

 


Yes, I am a listener to podcasts and now I can say I have been a guest on a motorcycle related podcast!  I know you wonder, "who on earth would have Ordinary Biker Oz on a podcast?"  :)  Well, in all honesty, I reached out to Eric Swahn of Eric Swahn Racing about his podcast after reading a Facebook post on a dedicated page for volunteer track workers at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.  

Eric was a flagger at the April 2022 MotoGP races and I was a track marshal for the 4th time at COTA.  I read a post from Eric about his Eric Swahn Racing podcast/YouTube channel and decided to listen.  After listening to a couple of episodes I sent Eric my "motorcycle resume."  I let him know I was available IF he felt I would make an appropriate guest.

He must of been short of guests :) so we scheduled a time for the interview/conversation.  I enjoyed the conversation and opportunity to get to know Eric.  He is a fellow motorcyclists and race fan.  We had several topics to talk about as we recorded his 101st episode.

Take some time and listen to our podcast episode and then let me know what you think.  You can find Erica and me on Youtube and HERE.  Hope you enjoy it! 

Connect and follow on social media

         https://www.instagram.com/ordinarybikeroz/?hl=en       https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009663932095
 
Please visit the following great companies:


https://dukecannon.com/?rfsn=3578014.7da392
Logo 468x120

Ordinary Biker Oz YouTube Channel has video reviews and more


* I have personally ordered from and/or visited this business and based on my experiences I recommend this company.  I have an affiliate relationship with this business, which means if you follow this link and purchase, I will receive a small commission and will get to ride more!

# Based on reviews, word of mouth and discussion with others I recommend this company.  I have an affiliate relationship with this business, which means if you follow this link and purchase, I will receive a small commission and will get to ride more!
 
Feedback on these businesses is appreciated.  You may comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment